Who doesn’t want to achieve more than average in exams right? Knowing the type of examination you are going to appear, you can use various tips and guidelines to prepare for that specific type of exam. So let’s discuss various types of exams.
Online exams are exams conducted on a keyboard and screen rather than pen and paper. You can give this exam from where ever you are and at whatever time you want to. These exams are invigilated by Online Assessment Test software.
- The same level of preparation is needed even in these exams as cheating is not allowed and is proctored by the web camera on your PC.
- Read everything carefully and try not to skip questions.
The subjective exam is the most common type of exam conducted in almost all the schools. In this type of exam, you are supposed to answer a certain number of questions in a classroom or exam hall. The use of notes and books are strictly prohibited in these exams, although a calculator may be allowed for mathematics and science paper. Questions in this type of exam are lengthy and are often without options and therefore efficient preparation is essential.
- Try to understand what you are reading and implement the information with things that you can remember.
- Don’t try to guzzle the information, try to understand and make notes according to that will be easy for you to memorize.
- During an examination, read every question carefully and answer in view of that, as there can be twisted questions that can confuse you.
- If you have a choice of question, go for the ones you feel confident about and can write appropriately.
Also known as multiple-choice exams are sometimes pen-paper and occasionally computer-based. In this too, you are not allowed to take notes or books with you. This exam has an advantage, as you don’t have to explain your answer and the points are based only on your marking and not steps.
- Preparation should be done the same as subjective exams, as here too you are dependent on your memory.
- During the exam, read the paper properly and evaluate every option of the question to analyze which is correct.
- Don’t spend too much time on one question, keep it for the end.
- When completely stuck, go with your closest guess.
Open book exams
Exams where you can refer your books and notes usually conducted in an exam hall or sometimes at home. This exam is designed to understand your level of understanding.
- Organize your notes before the exam, that would save a lot of time.
- Read carefully as questions can be tricky.
Being prepared for your exams can help you score your best and if you think these tips help you prepare, do apply them to your guide. Further information visit site.